Thursday, April 30, 2020

Build Shopify Website And Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

Are you seeking a skilled developer to build your Shopify website and customize any Shopify theme for your business? I'm here to help you in 24 x7 hours.



At a glance check my services:





✪ Setup Shopify Dropshipping Store

✪ Free Or Premium Theme Customization of your choice

✪ Oberlo/ Dropship App Install & Configuration

✪ Payment Gateway Setup

✪ Add Slider & Live Chat

✪ Import Products

✪ Sales Channel Setup

✪ Popular apps install to increase sales conversion

✪ Page Create (About, Contact Us, FAQ, TOS, Privacy Policy, Refund Policy)

✪ Social Media Page Connect

✪ Fully automated dropshipping store

✪ Basic Training To Manage Store

✪ 1-month Free Support

✪ I will teach you to manage Store

✪ And Much More



I can also customize, modify and redesign your existing Shopify website and add functionality. Also, I can speed up your website.


100% Client satisfaction guarantee.


Thank you


24/7 Available

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with this seller. I thought maybe it would be a language barrier; but he speaks perfect English. He finished the job faster than stated and it looks amazing. I am very pleased. I will use this seller again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

You are most welcome my dear. Very good buyer you are. Regards larry_wp

:

Very Fast to complete the job. Did most of what we needed. Also helped explain more. Very professional. Willing to work all night to complete a job. Some items added, were not top selling, or quick shipping. So we had to remove those.

:

Your satisfaction is my first priority. Thanks for give me an amazing review. Great Experience ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment