Sunday, April 5, 2020

Create A Converting Shopify Store With Marketing Blueprints











About:

My name is Jeraun Richards and I go by the name of J Rich! I'm a 22 year old serial entrepreneur, investor, mentor, and lifestyle vlogger.  I started from absolutely nothing to making six figures a month in dropshipping, and I'm here to help anyone in the same position I was in when I first started.  As part of a Youtube challenge, I'm going from zero to five figures a month on Fiverr.  While I'm growing my account, my first customers will receive incredible value from my services for less than $100. 



You will get a branded shopify store with a converting product designed with the same effort as I would put into one of my own.  With my premium packages, I'll help you make your first dollars with your website by providing you a list of profitable influencers I personally have used.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment