Thursday, April 30, 2020

Setup And Customize Shopify Website Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

GET FREE MARKETING GUIDE TO GENERATE INSTANT SALES WITH EVERY GIG

ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE AND GET READY TO MAKE MONEY

Hi there! Thank you for having a look in to my gig, My name is SAIM and I have all the necessary skills that you need to make a complete Shopify store from SCRATCH to the level of SALES with eye-catching and responsive design by implementing my 3 years+ of experience.



I always try my best to deliver more than my customer's expectations.



Top Reasons To Hire Me Over Other Sellers:

  • Certified Shopify Expert from 2016

  • Highly Recommended Seller

  • Dropshipping Expert since 2016

  • Over 3 years Knowledge of Shopify Industry

  • Provide 2 months of support



My All in One Gig Includes:

  • Super Sleek and Premium design

  • Logo & all necessary graphics

  • Navigation & Menus (Mega Menus)

  • Dropshipping using oberlo app

  • Products  & Collection listing

  • Policy pages setup

  • Contact Page

  • Newsletter Popup

  • Best Apps Install

  • FB Pixel Integration

  • Social media integration

  • Domain setup

  • Shipping setup

  • Live chat

  • Upsell feature and much more.



By hiring me you will get your very own and strong foundation of running a successful Shopify store at a fraction of price.



Order now and let's get started.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Siam did exactly what I asked him to do and delivered on time. Communication was clear and professional. I would order from him again.

:

i will come again. with other project bro. thanks a lot for smart work and speedy delivery. let me carryout from here..

:

saim was great to work with, he delivered a great site ahead of schedule. If you're debating whether you should select him i give him 200% recommendation!!

:

Again thank you very much for the generous tip. I made him a professional branded Shopify website. and yes i delivered ahead of the schedule.

:

was great collaborate with him. he's professional, polite and friendly. Website delivered earlier than the deadline and the quality of the final product is highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment