Thursday, April 30, 2020

Develop Shopify Website Or Shopify Store











About:

Hi, I am Hanzala Ateeq. I am expert in Shopify development. I have great Knowledge about Shopify, Liquid programming. I have developed lot of Shopify or Ecommerece Store.



I am offering some following Services.

  

=> Shopify Store Design

=> Shopify custom Design

=> Shopify Theme Customization 

=> Shopify Theme Error and Bugs Fixing

=> Product Page Customization

=> Header & Footer Design

=> Shopify Collection Page Customization

=> Mailchimp Integration

=> Social Media Integration



Note:- This is my Basic Gig.If you have big project or any other Services you need then you must contact me before placing the order. 



Thank You very much for visiting my profile.


Reviews


:

Very pleasant guy to work with, and he is very knowledgeable about Shopify stores

:

very good work

:

Excellent job, very understanding of what is needed

:

excellent

:

He does the good job. i am going to work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment