Thursday, April 30, 2020

Build A Premium USA And Aliexpress Shopify Dropshipping Shop











About:

Hello, Welcome to my service.



A Quick Glance at my service:



  • Hand Picked Native dropship Product Suppliers For Super Fast Shipping and Happy Customers
  • On demand Custom Branding during dropshipping
  • Multilingual Integration for shopify
  • EXCLUSIVE LIVE SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING TUTORIALS ON ALL ORDERS

  • Google Analytics ad Mailchimp shopify integration.
  • Facebook Pixel Setup for all ecommerce related tracking
  • Profitable dropshipping niche research and selection
  • Automated Dropshipping and Order fulfillment for shopify
  • After sales shopify website Support 
  • Advertising Advice and Guide for early sales ( Facebook Ads, Google Ad feeds,Influencer Marketing )
  • Sales Channel Setup: Pinterest store,Facebook store ,(EBAY & AMAZON SYNC for USA customers )
  • Free Private Domain Propagation for professional shopify website name 
  • SEO optimized for traffic to the website
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 
  • Premium Minimalistic Logo for your shopify store
  • Custom shopify website Theme Selection before Ordering
  • Expert Unique Blogposts added to all stores 1,2,4 depending on your package .
  • You'll need to add me as a shopify admin upon ordering to begin 


Note: Please contact me before placing any order.











Reviews


:

Excellent hardest worker I know devoted and patient I will most definitely only hire him for future services building me stores 5 stars isn’t enough. Knowledgeable and dedicated to support every need he can provide you with.

:

It was an exceptional experience to work with Daniel, he went above and beyond to work on my website. Very professional and he know his stuff. The value I received is far above 5 the five stars I can give If you’re looking for a website builder, look no more. Thank you for your hard work and I look forward working with him in the near feature.

:

Wonderful experience! Professional and punctual.

:

Daniel is a pleasure to work with. Nothing is a problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

:

Very knowledgable he was available and provided excellent communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment