Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Take Your Vision And Build Your Website, Your Way











About:

You have the vision. You know what you want in a website. You just are unsure of how to make it happen. I'd love to help make your vision a reality!



I offer:



  • Website Design or Redesign 
  • 100% custom design, beginning with discussion of your vision, working through the wireframing process, and them implementing your vision.
  • Revisions in case my implementation doesn't align perfectly with your vision.
  • E-commerce functionality 
  • Plugin/Extension installation
  • Content uploading


I offer the following as extra features:



  • Expedited delivery
  • Additional plugins, pages, and revisions
  • Content Assistance 
  • SEO optimization


Here's my typical process:



  1. I'll have you fill out a questionnaire and we'll discuss your vision for the project. I'll then construct a wireframe.
  2. I'll take the wireframe and begin building your site. I'll check in with you throughout the build to make sure the site matches your vision.
  3. If you're unhappy with the site, I'll revise it. I'm 100% committed to making sure you are happy with your site!


If you have any questions, message me. I'd love to talk to you about what you'd want in your website.



Thanks,



Daniel



Reviews


:

Incredible design, consistent communication, by far the best project transaction on Fivver! Daniel is an incredible WordPress developer and designer! He's now my go-to! Our client had a little emergency and Dcam came to the rescue and was able to turn the emergency into a positive experience!

:

Great service and communication!!

:

Best experience ever. With exceptional detail and focus , simply would Hire him full time.

:

Excellent job.

:

The communication was excellent.







Take Your Vision And Build Your Website, Your Way

No comments:

Post a Comment