Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Create A Stunning Shopify Store











About:

My name is Raj Khanna & I live in Melbourne, Australia. I currently own and operate 3 successful Shopify Ecommerce stores selling many product dropshipping. My turn over last year was $500,000 AUD and I plan on beating that in 2020. The reason why I'm telling you all this is because I essentially know what works on Shopify in regards to designs.



I use the same exact theme across all my stores along with the same Shopify apps too. These apps ensure I have a high conversion rate at all times and I would love to share them with you too.



I currently develop website to my close circle and they have all seen great success. I hope you give me the opportunity to work with you.



I'm Australian based which means my English is at a high level ensuring your web page looks spectacular to your potential customers.



I also offer a money back guarantee with my work. If you are not happy, I don't expect to keep your hard earned money. I will give it back to you immediately.



Reviews


: : : : :





Create A Stunning Shopify Store

No comments:

Post a Comment