Monday, August 31, 2020

Build Wordpress Eccommerce Site











About:

If you are looking for  eCommerce website  by WordPress With Woocommerce then you are in the right place. I Will build A Beautifull And Responsive Woocommerce Store By Wordpress



Services I am offering:



✓ Install Wordpress

✓ Setup Google analytics

✓ WooCommerce Setup & Settings update

✓ Upload Product with the variation

✓ Theme Customization

✓ Responsive with mobiles & tablets on all browsers

✓ Slider at Top

✓ All payment methods available & payment integration

✓ Live Chat

✓ Subscriber Form Sign Up

✓ Coupon System

✓ Transfer site to another hosting if necessary

✓ Integrate Social Plugins. etc...

✓ 10 products upload, contact me if you need more



Why hire me :



✓ 100% Privacy as your website

✓ Improve the Security of your website

✓ I will provide free support after complete the project

✓ The quickest website delivery



Client satisfactions that I strive for. 100% satisfaction results are guaranteed! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment