Sunday, August 2, 2020

Design A Professional Shopify Website, Shopify Store











About:

Hi, My name is Hasnain Ahmed.

I have more than 07 years experience of developing websites in various platforms including Shopify.

If you want to launch a professional online store on Shopify, I am willing to offer my services.



Shopify services offered:



  • Opening and configuration of Shopify store
  • Theme installation
  • Header Settings (including Main Menu)
  • Banner
  • Creating products, product categories and adding products to store
  • Payment gateways
  • Configure third party apps to add more functionality to the store
  • Theme and app customization
  • Providing basic guidelines to manage your store
  • Other Shopify services

I can fulfill all your shopify requirements in a highly professional manner.

Thanking you for your interest in my Gig.



Note: Please contact me before placing of order.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment