Saturday, August 29, 2020

Setup Shopify Store Or Shopify Website











About:

*Kindly Message Before Ordering*


Hi Everyone!

In this gig, I am offering my services to create an awesome Shopify eCommerce website.

I will build your online store in Shopify. I can install and customize any theme.



What you get:



★ A highly converting Shopify dropshipping store on Premium Theme
★ Important Apps
★ Facebook Pixel Integration
★ Payment gateway Setup
★ Full branding (You want to build a brand, not just a store)
★ Trendy Products
★ Branded Logo
★ Multi-Language and Multi Currencies Supported
★ Add Best Conversion Plugins
★ Add Shipping Methods
★ Abandoned Cart Email Setup
★ Add Slider images
★ Add Chat widget
★ Setup navigation
★ Setup And Customize Shopify Store






Why Me?
Professional Work
On-time Delivery
Guide for Newbies
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Unlimited Revision, I’m not happy till you are!




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment