Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Create Best One Product Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

Welcome to my gig

If you are looking for a Shopify expert for your one product Shopify store.

Small Store and Big Success in Shopify dropshipping store. It's a new trend in 2020, making 6 figures or even 7 figures with just one winning product. if you want to stay ahead of the competition because you are much more likely to succeed.

Why choose me? 

100% Customer Satisfaction. 24/7 Support. A dedicated person who is easy to work with and will help you achieve success. I do it as my own. My experience of more than 5 years in the Shopify store.

What will you receive:

  1. Complete High converting store
  2. Clean store layout
  3. Best Descriptions with targeted keywords
  4. Desktop and Mobile responsive Pages
  5. 100% work manually
  6. One winning product
  7. High-Quality Images
  8. Extra use of Shopify PREMIUM THEME
  9. Fully SEO optimized
  10. High-quality niche one product
  11. A professional and clean logo
  12. Eye-catching Design


One product store is all about positioning and branding.



I'm here to help you do it right and do it well. 


Get in touch with me now!


I look forward to building an amazing Shopify store for your dropshipping venture!


* Please contact with me before placing order.thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We had a great experience with Samirdas, he was very professional and took care of every comment we did. Also, the delivery was super fast for the type of job to the point I believe we were stoping him with our answers, he was always available. We recommend him and we are thinking to re-hire for other projects we have.

Seller's Response:

Samir is easily the fastest and best store designer I’ve tried on fiverr by far. Ive come multiple times so far and will keep coming every time I need a new store.

Seller's Response:

It was great experience to work with you sir. You are so good and hope so we will work for long time.

Seller's Response:

This is second time I work with samir and just as before his work is great, fast, and high quality. I will be back for my next store soon enough

:

Thanks again for your kind words 😊 really great experience working with you & hope see you soon with new projects 👍




No comments:

Post a Comment