Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Create Your Dropshipping Store











About:

I will develop and create your store on the Shopify platform. I'm experienced in making stores from scratch on Shopify and I even have my own store for evidence if you'd like to see. Will make you a one product dropshipping store with 5 pages(home, contact us, terms of service, privacy policy, refund policy). I'm going to be branding your product with a name you wish for, create logos, clean pages, add reviews, helpful apps for customers and you'll receive a clean store. I can connect a domain for your store as well, but will not pay for it(you have to do that), as well as you're going to be choosing the name of it. If you have any kind of questions about my work, be sure to contact me first before ordering! Thank you and I'm hoping to hear from you soon enough!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment