Saturday, November 28, 2020

Develop A High Converting Wordpress Ecommerce Website











About:

Are you looking for a high converting eCommerce Store Website using WordPress that would bring customers and generate leads? I will develop an eCommerce website using WordPress. I will Design an eCommerce website with enhanced functionality, improved user experience and capitalize on up-sell opportunities.



What will be Done:

  • Professional and High Converting Design
  • Fully responsive and Browser Compatible Layout

  • Interactive Slider
  • Products Listings
  • Shipping module
  • Tax module
  • Payment integration
  • Shopping cart
  • My account
  • Live Chat
  • Automatic invoice for every buyer 
  • Coupon system
  • Subscriber form
  • Contact us page with the map
  • Complete SEO Campaign
  • Newsletter with automation


My Policy:

  • Unlimited changes and updates till you 100% satisfied with the results
  • Neat, clean and w3c valid coding.
  • 3 months of free support after job completion.
  • Prices will be according to your budget. 


I am looking forward to helping you to grow your business by sharing my skills. I believe in a long-term relationship.



NOTE:  Please contact me before placing an order. We should discuss first to avoid order cancellation. I'm always available here.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment