Friday, December 25, 2020

Design And Develop Ecommerce Website











About:

Hello, I’m a designer, developer and Information Technology Consultant. Graduated from Daffodil International University. I’ve 6+ years of professional experience. Passionate about quality works and client's satisfaction.

I'll build a professional e-commerce site which will be faster with security and other necessary features.

There are other sellers who offer e-commerce site at lower price. I demand bit higher price because I invest my valuable time focusing on quality work, attention to details and carefully craft the bespoke website. And finally, I don't leave my client until they fully satisfy.

You'll get:

  • User-friendly design.
  • SEO friendly code.

  • SEO apps ready.

  • Marketing apps ready.
  • Social media integrated.

  • Google map integrated
  • Basic help/guidelines for website management.
  • Post-delivery support and maintenance.



Note:
  • I don't add products to basic package.
  • I don't provide stock photos but loyalty free.


  • Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.
  • Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary based on your requirement.
  • Please feel free to ask if you've any questions. I'll be happy to assist you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

specific_biplob never lets you down. Its that simple. Superb work ethics, intuitive comunication, great delivery time. If you are not working with him yet, you really have to ask yourself why. Take my word for it, he will produce the goods.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Amazing service. if it can be done faster and better, it will be. We never have to ask twice, the quality is always there. We will continue our collaboration!!

:

It was a pleasure working with Nazmul. He does great work! Thank you.

:

You are welcome! Pleasure is mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment