Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Setup Or Manage High Converting Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

I see a lot of people having amazing e-commerce ideas but failing to utilize that blue-print and make their name in market. This is because they fail to engage customers with their store and content



BUT WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU LEAD THE E-COMMERCE MARKET



ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY CONVERTING DROPSHIPPING STORE SETUP ?? If yes, then this gig is for you!!



I am a professional dropshipper and have been doing it for quite sometime. I know inside out of how to convert the landing visitor into a customer. I will help you build a engaging store with lot of money coming in!!



The services we offer include but are not limited to:



  • Profitable Niche Selection
  • Hunting Winning products for your store
  • Pages creation (About us, Contact us, Refund policy etc)
  • Essential apps setup
  • Add products with SEO titles and descriptions
  • Using stock photos
  • Back-end optimization
  • Payment checkout plugin setup (Stripe/Paypal/2checkout)
  • Automate supply/delivery process
  • Facebook ad campaigns setup (for better conversions)
  • Messenger/Manychat chatbot setup
  • After launch Support




Please drop us a message before ordering. We will make sure your store sets the trends in E-commerce!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome seller. Very responsive and understands your E-commerce vision and motives based on your requirements. I’m glad I found Shahid vs other sellers who I’m very confident will provide me the right guidance and framework to be successful along my dropshipping journey. Looking forward to working with him on future projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

:

He was professional at the beginning of the gig, but we noticed that he doesn’t like to be corrected despite his sloppiness & lazy way of handling project, towards the end of the project,he specifically told me that I was complaining,this is so insulting to me. I will never use him again.We have to spoon feed him, and keep scrutinizing his work.

:

Respectfully, the way we started was awesome. The first site that i made on wordpress was upto the mark and fulfilling your requirements. Then you asked me to move from wordpress to shopify and make a new website from scratch within the same charges. This was very unethical, yet i complied and made that for you. Then you wanted to switch from premium to basic theme and that also with all features of premium. Now this must had been the end of patience for any human. Thanks

:

Another gig with Shahid. Astonishing fast delivery and did more than I expected.

:

I was very impressed with Shahid. His eCommerce knowledge is impeccable and he recommended the next steps which are useful and I'll implement it. He went an extra mile by doing things that did not include in the package at all. His communication is great and he is detail oriented. Going forward anything related to eCommerce, Shahid will be my go to SME(Subject Matter Expert). I highly recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment