Saturday, April 25, 2020

Design, Edit And Fix Word Press Woo Commerce Website











About:

Hi! 

If you are looking for someone who can make a customized and professionally website for you then you are on the right gig.

I have been working with different companies for several years as a web designer.

I have designed webs of different types of online stores e.g: cosmetics, home decor accessories, women's wear etc.

I can offer you customization, Bug detection and bug resolution along with:

► Fix wordpress errors



► Fix responsiveness issues



► Fix wordpress theme issues



► Fix database issues



► Fix Woo Commerce cart, product, order, checkout, payment issues



► Fix CSS HTML issues



► Fix any coding issue, layout issues, or any plugin issue



► Back-end control (Server-side ( PHP ERRORS )



  For getting started with you I need:-



1.Hosting/WP-admin (username and password)

2.Theme files.

Why me?

1.Fast delivery.

2.100% satisfied work.

3.User friendly.

4.100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfy

5.100% positive feedback

6.High SEO optimization





Reviews


:

Well done!

:

My website is not complete and is not ready to go live there are still things that need to be corrected. The communication was great but the seller became frustrated at the end because I kept asking for revisions. The website should be clear and concise so that visitors know exactly what services are being offered.

:

Seller could work on communication a little better, but she did the job I asked for. I'm satisfied.

:

She did a wonderful job, she is patient and gets the job done, she made a beautiful website at a good rate, but could have cost me more else where. Highly recommend

:


No comments:

Post a Comment