Saturday, November 28, 2020

Design Shopify Website With Shopify Promotion Help











About:

Are you looking to design a Shopify Website to start your new business? Then this is the perfect GIG to kick start your passive income. With the increase of eCommerce trend, it would be profitable if you start your shopify website without wasting any time.



Why me:



  • Shopify Expert from 2016
  • I worked on 250+ Shopify Websites
  • Support after your Shopify Website is created
  • Advice on best Shopify promotion strategies to use
  • 90% Off Shopify stores have the same checkout pages, I can add some elements of trust on it to make it different
  • I will install top FREE Shopify apps.
  • Help you with Payment Integration.
  • Guidance about Shopify Pricing and i will provide information about all hidden shopify prices.



My Services include:



  • Fully Responsive Shopify Website with PREMIUM SHOPIFY THEME.
  • Add Logo, Favicon.
  • Create Navigation and Collections.
  • Add Products with Variations.
  • Add Shopify products reviews.
  • Add Image Slider.
  • Email Shopify Marketing, Popup, Newsletter.
  • Urgency Apps, Trust Badges.
  • Sales Channels Setup.
  • Live Chat Plugin.
  • Shopify SEO, Google Analytics & Indexing.



Send me a message now for free advice. I'm always available for a friendly chat. 



Meet you in the Inbox!

Reviews


:

This GUY is nice his work ! He goes beyond work and the quality is UNBELIEVABLY WOW !!!! 5 STAR SERVICE get in line to get your project done you will not regret it and like the reviews he finishes early..... Will use again guaranteed !!!

:

Ijaz was such a big help! I was so confused on how to design a website but with his help, everything was easy! I also love how attentive he was and super nice about everything! Thank you so much!!!

:

He showed great flexibility! great working with him!

:

it was my first store and it put a smile on my face

:

Feedback committed to his timeline, however flexible depending on your concerns. Very kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment