Saturday, November 28, 2020

Develop Shopify Website, Shopify Store











About:

Hi there! many thanks for having a glance into my gig, My name is GHOURI and that i have all the required skills that you simply trying to find . i will be able to make an entire Shopify store from SCRATCH to the extent of SALES with eye-catching and responsive design by implementing my 2 years+ of experience.


I will be the right person to supply you with modren Shopify Expert designs
My Services Includes::


Building a Highly Responsive Profitable Shopify Website
Top Selling Products and Collections from Ali Express
Premium design
Navigation & Menus (Mega Menus)
Dropshipping using oberlo app
High-Quality, Titles, Images with products
Products & Collection listing
Essential pages of Shopify Website
Page creation (About us, Contact us, privacy)
Newsletter Popup
Social media integration
Best Apps Install
Facebook Pixel integration
Domain setup
Shipping setup
Live chat
Upsell feature and far more
Why Us?:


On-Time Delivery
Free 24/7 Support
Unlimited Revisions


Don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment